Situs informasi gadget dan spesifikasi ponsel Android terbaru

I'm Watch | Cool Gadgets based on Android

I'm Watch | Cool Gadgets based on Android - The Blue Sky Srl manufacture from Italy have made the innovative technology by present the watch or smartwatch, this cool gadgets also almost the same one with Meta Watch, where this cool gadget operated in Android application system.
i'm watch cool gadgets
I'm Watch also can operate on other platform like iOS and Blackberry, This cool gadgets also can used to operate the email, message, even answer to the phone calling. You can use this cool gadgets also for watching by download the application in application store.

Cool gadgets I'm Watch priced on 249 euros for I'm Color version that looked bright and attractive, and round 599 euros for the version I'm jewel that is available in six colors: yellow gold, pink gold, white gold & diamonds, titanium, black gold, and special.

I'm Watch | Cool Gadgets based on Android Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment